Last Minute Getaway

0 Comments
Summer Vacation is coming to an end and my father had somethings to do in Bali. So throughout the last week of my summer holiday, I spent it in Bali for 4 days. If you've been up following my blog then you'll know I've been to bali so many times haha.

So I'm going to share you a short vlog and also tell you some new places I discovered, along with possibly some items I got on sale or thrifted.

Inaya Putri Bali

This was one of the hotel I stayed in. It's brand new because they renovated and change name from Inna Putri Bali to Inaya Putri Bali. The hotel itself was huge and was nicely designed.





Starbucks Seminyak

Close to Seminyak Square

I know you can find starbucks anywher but I happen to swing by this one in particular and loved the interior design of the store. Either way if you need to charge your phone and chill out this would be the perfect spot.



La Favela

Jalan Kayu Aya No.177X
Badung, Bali
Indonesia


Those looking for a relaxing place should visit this cafe/bar with a super green and unique interior. Their food and drinks taste good.







Potato Head Beach Club

Jl.Petitenget No.15B
Seminyak, Badung
Bali, 83061
Indonesia

This is perfect for those who want to witness a sunset but be sure to reserve your seat because it could get really crowded during sunset moments.







You may also like

No comments: