Old School

0 Comments
So I've seen AA tennis skirts everywhere and they look cute but my only problem was the price of the product. I searches possibly other alternatives/dupes and found quite a lot but some are International and that just made me feel so lazy because we would have to deal with shipping fees and tax. So I hunted down and found some for only IDR 170k which would be around USD $15 .

Got one in navy blue but was a little too big and long so I fold it down for both style and fitting purposes and it looked perfectly fine. This is how I would pair my tennis skirt. This post is called old school because my mother kept saying that the skirt looked exactly like her high school uniform, so there it is...

Share me some outfit ideas with tennis skirt just comment down below for suggestions. ( I've seen a lot from instagram, tumblr, pinterest, etc.)








Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Grinnity
Shoes: Thrifted
Jacket: Uniqlo


You may also like

No comments: