We The Fest 2015

0 Comments
These few months had been fully packed with music festival all over the world. You can witness these on snapchat and every social media. Jakarta brings back We The Fest 2015 which I am glad I attended with my friends. The line up had a mix of everything I like from rock, indie to electro (not exactly edm). Last year the schedule was so not on time meanwhile this year I was so happy that they were so on time. Ismaya did a very good job with the time management. I luckily could watch almost all that I wanted. I tried George Calombaris, from Masterchef Australia, Greek restaurant and it tasted real good.

To buy food we had to buy tokens and I personally felt this wasn't a very good idea as it was bothersome and we had to line up to buy tokens just to buy water and they didn't let us bring water ourselves. Nevertheless, I got to join a free dream catcher making workshop for free to kill time as we entered early. There wasn't also as much photo areas as there were last year but I love the artworks around I hope they would've had more art murals around.

The first show I watched was Echosmith, followed by Wes Baker a very funny and super cool magician before Darius showed up and bring pumped up kicks to the stage. We ended the day by watching Sheppard one of  my current favorite jam introduced by my friend.





















You may also like

No comments: