Legally Dark Souled

0 Comments
Yes I turned 17! But I felt no difference whatsoever except more responsibilities and the fact that next year is a very big year...

If you keep up with my post, you could tell that I am in love with the color black and hence my outfit for my birthday was a black on black ensemblé. Mixing my tall platforms with a leather jacket allows a casual yet still a rocker grunge feel to it, which is the style I was going for. I am obsessed with attached choker tops and dresses!

I am very sorry for the lack of post these days because school is taking a toll over me, but I will try to post more regularly. 

Wait for a very green post coming soon!









Leather jacket: Zara
Dress: Riotous The Label
Sportsbra: forever 21
Platforms: June and Julia


You may also like

No comments: